Digital Marketing Coordinator for China
- To develop and deliver the digital strategy for PETA Asia.
- To manage the complex and diverse online marketing projects that promote the organization’s mission.
Term of Employment:
Vice President of PETA Asia
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and execute strategies to help PETA Asia’s Web content reach new audiences
- Generate content for PETA Asia’s digital assets, including website articles, online advocacy and pledges, on PETACN
- Coordinate the creation of mixed media content, including video content, for PETA Asia
- Monitor and improve the user experience and search-engine friendliness of content across digital assets
- Plan and execute PETA Asia’s online advertising efforts
- Coordinate PETA Asia’s social-media efforts, including managing Weibo, WeChat, Toutiao, etc.
- Coordinate and manage PETA Asia’s online video sites, including Youku, Tudou, Suhu, Tencent, etc.
- Develop social-media audiences and foster engagement to meet new subscriber targets
- Suggest and implement best-practice recommendations for search-engine optimization
- Support campaigners’ efforts to promote advocacy campaigns to online audiences via social media
- Create and broadcast e-mail content to PETA Asia’s supporters
- Track and analyze Web traffic and the success of social-media and ad campaigns and change strategies accordingly
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- University degree in a related field preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of animal rights issues in China
- Extensive experience managing social-media pages with proven success in fostering engagement
- Experience managing complex projects and working under tight deadlines
- Experience with content-management systems and e-campaigning tools such as WordPress and Engaging Networks
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Support for PETA Asia’s philosophy and the ability to advocate PETA Asia’s positions on issues professionally
- Commitment to the objectives of the organization
How to Apply
Deadline for this position is: January 20, 2017
To apply for a position with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Asia, please complete this application form. Because of the high number of submissions that we receive, applications are not accepted by other means. Depending on your experience and your country of residence, some positions may require you to work as an independent contractor. Independent contractors are not employees and are not entitled to benefits.