Top 10 Tuesdays: Reasons to Apply NOW for a Job With PETA
1. Lunch! All vegans are food-obsessed, right? If you land a position out of PETA’s campaigns office in Manila, you will be provided with a delicious and cruelty-free lunch five days a week.
2. Leafleting! Every Thursday at PETA is Leafleting Day. Staffers have the option of taking an hour off from the usual computer work for some good ol’ hands-on outreach.
3. Protests! While most of the work that PETA does is behind-the-scenes, desk-based work, we do hold street-theater–style protests that are a blast to be a part of.
4. Awesome office! Who wouldn’t want to work here? [Photo courtesy of Erving Go]
5. We’ve got something for everyone! Whatever skills you have, we likely have a position that you will excel at.
6. Interns! We have them. They want to help animals, and they make staffers’ lives easier.
7. Starbucks! Not that close proximity to coffee is ever a reason to take a job, but there are three opportunities for soy dark mocha frappes within five minutes of the PETA office.
8. The Philippines! It’s an interesting place to live and work.
9. Dogs! While we don’t often have dogs in the office, occasionally we get lucky.
10. Working for something you care about!
Want to join our team? We’re hiring! For more information on available positions and how to apply for them, stop by our job-opportunities page by clicking here!
Posted by Rochelle Regodon