Think you know all that there is to know about PETA? Think again! The following are some fun facts about us that may come as a surprise:
3. PETA staffers don’t just work at our desks. We regularly leaflet on street corners, in front of fur shops and embassies, and other places. We also take our Mali costume and other animal mascots out to hit the streets with us!
5. In lieu of a state-of-the-art and spacious work space, we have a small but cozy office. Renting the cheapest office space on the street lets us use our funds for what counts: helping animals!
6. We rock while we work. Most of us have headphones on as we write, brainstorm, and coordinate projects. Right now, I’m listening to the Glee soundtrack.
7. We eat. A lot. And many of our staffers are wicked awesome cooks.
8. We don’t just work in Asia and the Middle East. We also work with activists throughout Africa.
9. We don’t stop saving animals when the office closes. Our staffers love helping animals in their free time.
Posted by Edwina Baier